Observable preferences for public goods: A note on the incentive compatibility of inferring demand for public goods from private goods demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberts, John, 1976.
"The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 359-374, November.
- ROBERTS, John, . "The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 272, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Agnar Sandmo, 1973. "Public Goods and the Technology of Consumption," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 517-528.
- Neill, Jon R., 1988. "Another theorem on using market demands to determine willingness to pay for non-traded goods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 224-232, June.
- Neill, Jon R., 1986. "Bounds on the willingness to pay for non-traded goods : A possibility theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 267-272, July.
- Hori, Hajime, 1975. "Revealed Preference for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 978-91, December.
- Hildebrandt, Gregory G & Tregarthen, Timothy D, 1979. " Observing Preferences for Educational Quality: The Weak Complementarity Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 188-97.
- Roberts, Donald John & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1976. "The Incentives for Price-Taking Behavior in Large Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 115-27, January.
- Bradford, David F. & Hildebrandt, Gregory G., 1977. "Observable preferences for public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-131, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:58:y:1995:i:2:p:309-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.