Observable preferences for public goods: A note on the incentive compatibility of inferring demand for public goods from private goods demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bradford, David F. & Hildebrandt, Gregory G., 1977. "Observable preferences for public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-131, October.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1973. "Public Goods and the Technology of Consumption," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 517-28, October.
- ROBERTS, John, .
"The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-272, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roberts, John, 1976. "The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 359-374, November.
- Hori, Hajime, 1975. "Revealed Preference for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 978-91, December.
- Hildebrandt, Gregory G & Tregarthen, Timothy D, 1979. " Observing Preferences for Educational Quality: The Weak Complementarity Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 188-97.
- Neill, Jon R., 1986. "Bounds on the willingness to pay for non-traded goods : A possibility theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 267-272, July.
- Roberts, Donald John & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1976. "The Incentives for Price-Taking Behavior in Large Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 115-27, January.
- Neill, Jon R., 1988. "Another theorem on using market demands to determine willingness to pay for non-traded goods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 224-232, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:58:y:1995:i:2:p:309-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.