Implementation of balanced linear cost share equilibrium solution in Nash and strong Nash equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1989. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondence by a Single-Valued, Feasible, and Continuous Mechanism," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 613-21, October.
- Li, Qi & Nakamura, Shinsuke & Tian, Guoqiang, 1995. "Nash-Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondence with Decreasing Returns to Scale Technologies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Tian Guoqiang, 1994. "Implementation of Linear Cost Share Equilibrium Allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 568-584, December.
- Diamantaras Dimitrios & Wilkie Simon, 1994. "A Generalization of Kaneko's Ratio Equilibrium for Economies with Private and Public Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 499-512, April.
- Luis Corchon & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Double implementation of the ratio correspondence by a market mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 325-337, December.
- Tian Guoqiang & Li Qi, 1994. "Ratio-Lindahl and Ratio Equilibria with Many Goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 441-460, November.
- Weber, Shlomo & Wiesmeth, Hans, 1991. "The equivalence of core and cost share equilibria in an economy with a public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 180-197, June.
- Hong, Lu, 1995. "Nash Implementation in Production Economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 401-17, May.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996.
"Double implementation of the Lindahl equilibrium by a continuous mechanism,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 311-324, December.
- Peleg, B., 1995. "Double Implementation of the Lindahl Equilibrium by a Continuous Mechanism," Papers 9524, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1989. "Cost share equilibria: A Lindahlian approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 239-256, April.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
- Hurwicz, L, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 217-25, April.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- Roemer John E. & Silvestre Joaquim, 1993. "The Proportional Solution for Economies with Both Private and Public Ownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 426-444, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:76:y:2000:i:2:p:239-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.