A solution to the problem of consumption externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, November.
- L. Hurwicz, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 217-225.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2000. "Incentive Mechanism Design for Production Economies with Both Private and Public Ownerships," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 294-320, November.
- Moore, John & Repullo, Rafael, 1988. "Subgame Perfect Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1191-1220, September.
- Walker, Mark, 1977. "On the informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 366-375, August.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996.
"Double implementation of the Lindahl equilibrium by a continuous mechanism,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, pages 311-324.
- Peleg, B., 1995. "Double Implementation of the Lindahl Equilibrium by a Continuous Mechanism," Papers 9524, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Naoki Yoshihara, 1999.
"Natural and double implementation of public ownership solutions in differentiable production economies,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 4(2), pages 127-151.
- Yoshihara, N., 1996. "Natural and Double Implementation of Public Ownership Solutions in Differentiable Production Economies," ISER Discussion Paper 0404, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshihara, N., 1998. "Natural and Double Implementation of Public Ownership Solutions in Differentiable Production Economies," ISER Discussion Paper 0404r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Li, Qi & Nakamura, Shinsuke & Tian, Guoqiang, 1995. "Nash-Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondence with Decreasing Returns to Scale Technologies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2000. "Implementation of balanced linear cost share equilibrium solution in Nash and strong Nash equilibria," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 239-261, May.
- Varian, Hal R, 1994.
"A Solution to the Problem of Externalities When Agents Are Well-Informed,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1278-1293.
- Varian, H,R., 1991. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed," Papers 10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Hal R. Varian, 1994. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed}," Microeconomics 9401003, EconWPA.
- Guoqiang Tian, 1999. "Double implementation in economies with production technologies unknown to the designer," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(3), pages 689-707.
- Boylan, Richard T., 1998. "Coalition-Proof Implementation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 132-143, September.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-1593, November.
- Yamato Takehiko, 1993. "Double Implementation in Nash and Undominated Nash Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 311-323, April.
- Sang-Chul Suh, 1997. "Double implementation in Nash and strong Nash equilibria," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(3), pages 439-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation of Pareto efficient allocations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 113-123, January.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:911-927 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guoqiang Tian & Liyan Yang, 2009. "Theory of negative consumption externalities with applications to the economics of happiness," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 399-424, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:8:p:831-847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.