A "Scandinavian consensus" solution for efficient income distribution among nonmalevolent consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Gareth D. Myles, 2009.
"Announcement or Contribution? The Relative Efficiency of Manipulated Lindahl Mechanisms,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 565-598, August.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Gareth Myles, 2008. "Announcement or Contribution? The Relative Efficiency of Manipulated Lindahl Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 0812, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Villar Notario & Peter Hammond, 1998. "- Valuation Equlibrium Revisited," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jean Mercier Ythier, 1993. "Équilibre général de dons individuels," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(5), pages 925-950.
- Hammond, Peter J & Villar, Antonio, 1998.
" Efficiency with Non-convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 11-32, March.
- Peter J. Hammond & Antonio Villar, "undated". "Efficiency with Non-Convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches," Working Papers 97036, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Morrisson & Philippe Cazenave, 1974. "La redistribution des revenus en Grande-Bretagne, en France et aux Etats-Unis," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 25(4), pages 635-671.
- Emanuela Randon & Peter Simmons, 2007.
"Correcting Market Failure Due to Interdependent Preferences: When Is Piecemeal Policy Possible?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(5), pages 831-866, October.
- E Randon & P Simmons, "undated". "Correcting Market Failure Due to Interdependent Preferences: When Is Piecemeal Policy Possible?," Discussion Papers 05/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2006. "Benefit-Cost in a Benevolent Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 339-351, March.
- Christian Morrisson & Philippe Cazenave, 1972. "Fonctions d'utilité interdépendantes et théorie de la redistribution en économie d'échange," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 23(2), pages 214-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:2:y:1970:i:4:p:383-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.