Double implementation in economies with production technologies unknown to the designer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huck, Steffen & Muller, Wieland, 2005.
"Burning money and (pseudo) first-mover advantages: an experimental study on forward induction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 109-127, April.
- Huck, S. & Müller, W., 2005. "Burning money and (pseudo) first-mover advantages : An experimental study on forward induction," Other publications TiSEM 572509ab-51a9-4b52-837d-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Douglas D. Davis & Bart J. Wilson, 2000. "Firm-specific cost savings and market power," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(3), pages 545-565.
- Bruno Broseta & Enrique Fatas & Tibor Neugebauer, 2003.
"Asset Markets and Equilibrium Selection in Public Goods Games with Provision Points: An Experimental Study,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(4), pages 574-591, October.
- Enrique Fatas & Tibor Neugebauer & Bruno Broseta, 2001. "Asset Markets And Equilibrium Selection In Public Goods Games With Provision Points: An Experimental Study," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-29, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cooper, Russell & De Jong, Douglas V. & Forsythe, Robert & Ross, Thomas W., 1992. "Forward induction in coordination games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 167-172, October.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- McKelvey, Richard D & Palfrey, Thomas R, 1992.
"An Experimental Study of the Centipede Game,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 803-836, July.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Palfrey, Thomas., 1991. "An Experimental Study of the Centipede Game," Working Papers 732, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Richard McKelvey & Thomas Palfrey, 1999. "An experimental study of the centipede game," Levine's Working Paper Archive 521, David K. Levine.
- Martin Sefton & Abdullah Yavas & Eric Abrams, 2000. "An experimental comparison of two search models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 735-749.
- van Damme, Eric, 1989. "Stable equilibria and forward induction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 476-496, August.
- Antonio Cabrales & Giovanni Ponti, 2000. "Implementation, Elimination of Weakly Dominated Strategies and Evolutionary Dynamics," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(2), pages 247-282, April.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 2001.
"Ten Little Treasures of Game Theory and Ten Intuitive Contradictions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1402-1422.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 2000. "Ten Little Treasures of Game Theory and Ten Intuitive Contradictions," Virginia Economics Online Papers 333, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Jacob K Goeree & Charles A Holt, 2004. "Ten Little Treasures of Game Theory and Ten Intuitive Contradictions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000900, David K. Levine.
- Franco Modigliani, 1958. "New Developments on the Oligopoly Front," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 215-215.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- C. Monica Capra, 1999. "Anomalous Behavior in a Traveler's Dilemma?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 678-690.
- Brandts, Jordi & Holt, Charles A, 1993. "Adjustment Patterns and Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Signaling Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 22(3), pages 279-302.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2005. "Implementation in production economies with increasing returns," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 309-325, May.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation of Pareto efficient allocations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 113-123, January.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2003. "A solution to the problem of consumption externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 831-847, November.
- Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdait, 2010. "Quasicontinuity and Nash Equilibrium in Compact and Convex Games," Working Papers 2010-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDouble implementation Walrasian allocations · Lindahl allocations · Unkown production technologies. ·;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:13:y:1999:i:3:p:689-707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .