Implementing Tests with Correct Size in the Simultaneous Equation Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo J. Moreira & Brian P. Poi, 2003. "Implementing tests with correct size in the simultaneous equations model," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 57-70, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 1997. "Some Impossibility Theorems in Econometrics with Applications to Structural and Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1365-1388, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asmaa Elbadawy, 2013. "The Effect of Tutoring on Secondary Streaming in Egypt," Working Papers 769, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2013.
- Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2015. "Terrorism and Fiscal Policy Volatility in Developing Countries: Evidence from cross-country and Panel Data," Working Papers halshs-01161601, HAL.
- Brian P. Poi, 2006. "Jackknife instrumental variables estimation in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 364-376, September.
- Mentzakis, Emmanouil & Suhrcke, Marc & Roberts, Bayard & Murphy, Adrianna & McKee, Martin, 2013. "Estimating the causal effect of alcohol consumption on well-being for a cross-section of 9 former Soviet Union countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-7.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:1:p:116-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chun, Hyunbae & Kim, Jung-Wook & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2008.
"Creative destruction and firm-specific performance heterogeneity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 109-135, July.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2007. "Creative Destruction and Firm-Specific Performance Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 13011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2007. "Enhanced routines for instrumental variables/generalized method of moments estimation and testing," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(4), pages 465-506, December.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2006.
"The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 609-634, July.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2005. "The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums," NBER Working Papers 11160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Mikusheva & Brian P. Poi, 2006. "Tests and confidence sets with correct size when instruments are potentially weak," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 335-347, September.
- Urbain Thierry YOGO, 2015. "Terrorism and Fiscal Policy Volatility in Developing Countries: Evidence from cross-country and Panel Data," Working Papers 201514, CERDI.
- Sen, Anindya & Rybczynski, Kathleen & Van De Waal, Corey, 2011. "Teen employment, poverty, and the minimum wage: Evidence from Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 36-47, January.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2007.
"Enhanced routines for instrumental variables/GMM estimation and testing,"
CERT Discussion Papers
0706, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2007. "Enhanced routines for instrumental variables/GMM estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 667, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .