The Connection Between Literacy and Work: Implications for Social Assistance Recipients
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1998. "The Connection between Literacy and Work: Implications for Social Assistance Recipients," MPRA Paper 25737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vicky Barham & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 1991. "Education and Poverty Trap," Working Papers 830, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1997. "Employee Training: An International Perspective," MPRA Paper 25754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherri Torjman, 2000. "Integrating the Unemployed Through Customized Training," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(s1), pages 221-233, July.
- Kapsalis, Constantine & Tourigny, Pierre, 2002. "Profiles and Transitions of Groups at Risk of Social Exclusion: Lone Parents," MPRA Paper 25751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLITERACY ; LABOUR MARKET;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagohu:r-98-1e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hrdgvca.html .