Profiles and Transitions of Groups at Risk of Social Exclusion: Lone Parents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kapsalis, C.Finnie, R., 1998.
"The Connection Between Literacy and Work: Implications for Social Assistance Recipients,"
r-98-1e, Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1998. "The Connection between Literacy and Work: Implications for Social Assistance Recipients," MPRA Paper 25737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Picot, Garnett & Pyper, Wendy & Zyblock, Miles, 1999. "Why Do Children Move into and out of Low Income: Changing Labour Market Conditions or Marriage and Divorce," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1999132e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Allen, Douglas W, 1993. "Welfare and the Family: The Canadian Experience," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 201-223, January.
- Kapsalis, Costa, 2001. "An Assessment of EI and SA Reporting in SLID," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001166e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "The Duration of Unemployment: A User Guide," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995084e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Michael Charette & Ronald Meng, 1994. "The Determinants of Welfare Participation of Female Heads of Household in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 290-306, May.
- Hatfield, M., 1997. "Concentrations of Poverty and Distressed Neighbourhoods in Canada," Papers w-97-1e, Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1999. "Social Assistance and the Employment Rate of Lone Mothers: An Analysis of Ontario's Live Experiment," MPRA Paper 25951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslone mothers; welfare; social assistance;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .