Concentrations of Poverty and Distressed Neighbourhoods in Canada
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heisz, Andrew & Jackson, Andrew & Picot, Garnett, 2002. "Winners and Losers in the Labour Market of the 1990s," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002184e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Heisz, Andrew & Jackson, Andrew & Picot, Garnett, 2002. "Les entreprises gagnantes et perdantes du marche de l'emploi des annees 90," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2002184f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Wen-Hao Chen & John Myles & Garnett Picot, 2012.
"Why Have Poorer Neighbourhoods Stagnated Economically while the Richer Have Flourished? Neighbourhood Income Inequality in Canadian Cities,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(4), pages 877-896, March.
- Chen, W. H. & Myles, John & Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Why Have Poorer Neighbourhoods Stagnated Economically, While the Richer have Flourished? Neighbourhood Income Inequality in Canadian Cities," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2011.
- Crouse, Dan L. & Ross, Nancy A. & Goldberg, Mark S., 2009. "Double burden of deprivation and high concentrations of ambient air pollution at the neighbourhood scale in Montreal, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 971-981, September.
- Kapsalis, Constantine & Tourigny, Pierre, 2002. "Profiles and Transitions of Groups at Risk of Social Exclusion: Lone Parents," MPRA Paper 25751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frenette, Marc & Picot, Garnett & Sceviour, Roger, 2004. "Duree de la residence dans les quartiers a faible revenu : evidence pour Toronto, Montreal et Vancouver," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2004216f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
KeywordsPOVERTY ; CANADA ; NEIGHBOURHOODS;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagohu:w-97-1e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hrdgvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .