The Prince and the Pauper: Movement of Children Up and Down the Canadian Income Distribution, 1994-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Picot, Garnett & Pyper, Wendy & Zyblock, Miles, 1999. "Why Do Children Move into and out of Low Income: Changing Labour Market Conditions or Marriage and Divorce," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1999132e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Wen-Hao Chen & Miles Corak, 2009.
"Intergenerational Earnings Mobility among the Children of Canadian Immigrants,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 377-397, May.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Wen-Hao Chen & Miles Corak, 2005. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility Among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," Labor and Demography 0511006, EconWPA.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Chen, Wen-Hao & Corak, Miles, 2006. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 2085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Chen, Wen-Hao & Corak, Miles, 2005. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility Among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005267e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ross Finnie & Arthur Sweetman, 2003. "Poverty dynamics: empirical evidence for Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 291-325, May.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren; Inequality; Child Poverty;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:clssrn:clsrn_admin-2009-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vivian Tran). General contact details of provider: http://www.clsrn.econ.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.