Youth Social Exclusion in Australian Communities: A New Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Annie Abello & Rebecca Cassells & Anne Daly & Gabriela D'Souza & Riyana Miranti, 2014. "‘Youth Social Exclusion in Australian Communities: A New Index’," NATSEM Working Paper Series 14/25, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Gregory, 1999. "Children and the Changing Labour Market: Joblessness in Families with Dependent Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 406, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Rebecca Cassells & Alan S Duncan & Grace Gao & Amity James & Kenneth Leong & Sanna Markkanen & Steven Rowley, 2014. "Housing affordability: The real costs of housing in WA," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Report series FWA02, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Riyana Miranti & Peng Yu, 2011. "Persistence of Social Exclusion among Older People in Australia: What are the protecting factors?," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/11, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Judith Yates, 2008. "Australia's Housing Affordability Crisis," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(2), pages 200-214, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:129-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial exclusion; Youth social exclusion; Youth unemployment; Spatial indexes; Australian communities;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:128:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1048-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.