Assessing adaptive capacity during the drought period in the Murray–Darling Basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Qing-feng & Wu, Fa-qi & Wang, Li & Yuan, Lifeng & Zhao, Long-shan, 2011. "Application of PCA integrated with CA and GIS in eco-economic regionalization of Chinese Loess Plateau," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1051-1056, April.
- Wittwer, Glyn & Griffith, Marnie, 2011.
"Modelling drought and recovery in the southern Murray-Darling basin,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Glyn Wittwer & Marnie Griffith, 2011. "Modelling drought and recovery in the southern Murray‐Darling basin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 342-359, July.
- Ellis Connolly & Christine Lewis, 2010. "Structural Change in the Australian Economy," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 1-9, September.
- Salami, Habibollah & Shahnooshi, Naser & Thomson, Kenneth J., 2009. "The economic impacts of drought on the economy of Iran: An integration of linear programming and macroeconometric modelling approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1032-1039, February.
- W. Neil Adger, 2003. "Social Capital, Collective Action, and Adaptation to Climate Change," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 79(4), pages 387-404, October.
- Banerjee, Onil & Bark, Rosalind & Connor, Jeff & Crossman, Neville D., 2013. "An ecosystem services approach to estimating economic losses associated with drought," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 19-27.
- Helen Berry & Kathryn Bowen & Tord Kjellstrom, 2010. "Climate change and mental health: a causal pathways framework," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 55(2), pages 123-132, April.
- Annie Abello & Rebecca Cassells & Anne Daly & Gabriela D’Souza & Riyana Miranti, 2016.
"Youth Social Exclusion in Australian Communities: A New Index,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 635-660, September.
- Annie Abello & Rebecca Cassells & Anne Daly & Gabriela D'Souza & Riyana Miranti, 2014. "‘Youth Social Exclusion in Australian Communities: A New Index’," NATSEM Working Paper Series 14/25, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Ellen Wall & Barry Smit, 2006. "Agricultural adaptation to climate change in the news," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(4), pages 355-369.
- Ejaz Qureshi, M. & Hanjra, Munir A. & Ward, John, 2013. "Impact of water scarcity in Australia on global food security in an era of climate change," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 136-145.
- Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama & Binod Nepal & Justine McNamara, 2011. "Small area estimation using a reweighting algorithm," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 174(4), pages 931-951, October.
- Loch, Adam & Bjornlund, Henning & Wheeler, Sarah & Connor, Jeff, 2012.
"Allocation trade in Australia: a qualitative understanding or irrigator motives and behaviour,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Adam Loch & Henning Bjornlund & Sarah Wheeler & Jeff Connor, 2012. "Allocation trade in Australia: a qualitative understanding of irrigator motives and behaviour," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(1), pages 42-60, January.
- Gómez-Limón, José A. & Sanchez-Fernandez, Gabriela, 2010. "Empirical evaluation of agricultural sustainability using composite indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1062-1075, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Romão & Peter Nijkamp, 2017. "Special issue on innovation and ecology: regional science perspectives on spatial systems," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 49-52, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSocioeconomic index; Regional Australia; Murray–Darling Basin; Drought;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:apjors:v:1:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41685-017-0039-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.