Children and the Changing Labour Market: Joblessness in Families with Dependent Children
This paper outlines some of the more important associations between aggregate employment changes and children.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: +61 2 6125 3807|
Phone: +61 2 6125 3807
Fax: +61 2 6125 0744
Web page: http://rse.anu.edu.au/cepr.php
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Markus JÃ¤ntti & Bruce Bradbury, 1999.
"Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations,"
LIS Working papers
205, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus Jantti, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," Papers iopeps99/70, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Paul W. Miller, 1997. "The Burden of Unemployment on Family Units: An Overview," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 16-30.
- P.W. Miller, 1997. "The burden of unemployment on family units: An overview," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gregory, R.G. & Hunter, B., 1995. "The Macro Economy and the Growth of Ghettos and Urban Poverty in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Gregory, R G, 1993. "Aspects of Australian and U.S. Living Standards: The Disappointing Decades 1970-1990," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(204), pages 61-76, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)