Children and the Changing Labour Market: Joblessness in Families with Dependent Children
This paper outlines some of the more important associations between aggregate employment changes and children.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: +61 2 6125 3807|
Phone: +61 2 6125 3807
Fax: +61 2 6125 0744
Web page: http://rse.anu.edu.au/cepr.php
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul W. Miller, 1997.
"The Burden of Unemployment on Family Units: An Overview,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 16-30.
- P.W. Miller, 1997. "The burden of unemployment on family units: An overview," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gregory, R G, 1993. "Aspects of Australian and U.S. Living Standards: The Disappointing Decades 1970-1990," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(204), pages 61-76, March.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus Jantti, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," Papers iopeps99/70, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Markus JÃ¤ntti & Bruce Bradbury, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," LIS Working papers 205, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Gregory, R.G. & Hunter, B., 1995. "The Macro Economy and the Growth of Ghettos and Urban Poverty in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)