The Burden of Unemployment on Family Units: An Overview
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010|
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0004-9018|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeff Borland, 1996. "Earnings Inequality in Australia: Changes and Causes," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 05, McMaster University.
- Inglis, Paul A & Stromback, Thorsten, 1986. "Migrants' Unemployment: The Determinants of Employment Success," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(178), pages 310-324, September.
- Borland, Jeff & Wilkins, Roger, 1996.
"Earnings Inequality in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 7-23, March.
- Borland, J. & Kennedy, S., 1998. "Earnings Inequality in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 389, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Russell, Bill & Tease, Warren, 1991. "Employment, Output and Real Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(196), pages 34-45, March.
- Bill Russell & Warren J. Tease, 1988. "Employment, Output and Real Wages," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8806, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gregory, R.G. & Hunter, B., 1995. "The Macro Economy and the Growth of Ghettos and Urban Poverty in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)