Further investigations into Indigenous labour supply: what discourages discouraged workers?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borland, Jeff & Hunter, Boyd, 2000. "Does Crime Affect Employment Status? The Case of Indigenous Australians," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(265), pages 123-44, February.
- T. Aldrich Finegan, 1981. "Discouraged Workers and Economic Fluctuations," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(1), pages 88-102, October.
- Miller, Paul W, 1989. "The Structure of Aboriginal and Non-aboriginal Youth Unemployment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(52), pages 39-56, June.
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1982.
"Labour Force Participation: Timing and Persistence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 825-844.
- Paul W. Miller, 1997.
"The Burden of Unemployment on Family Units: An Overview,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 16-30.
- P.W. Miller, 1997. "The burden of unemployment on family units: An overview," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anne Daly & Boyd Hunter, 1999.
"Incentives to Work: Replacement Ratios and the Cost of Job Loss among Indigenous Australians,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(3), pages 219-236.
- Daly, A. & Hunter, B., 1998. "Incentives to Work: Replacement Ratios and the Cost of Job Loss Among Indigenous Australians," CEPR Discussion Papers 391, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0407005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.