Further investigations into Indigenous labour supply: what discourages discouraged workers?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borland, Jeff & Hunter, Boyd, 2000. "Does Crime Affect Employment Status? The Case of Indigenous Australians," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(265), pages 123-144, February.
- Paul W. Miller, 1997.
"The Burden of Unemployment on Family Units: An Overview,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 16-30.
- P.W. Miller, 1997. "The burden of unemployment on family units: An overview," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Daly, A. & Hunter, B., 1998.
"Incentives to Work: Replacement Ratios and the Cost of Job Loss Among Indigenous Australians,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
391, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Anne Daly & Boyd Hunter, 1999. "Incentives to Work: Replacement Ratios and the Cost of Job Loss among Indigenous Australians," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(3), pages 219-236.
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1982.
"Labour Force Participation: Timing and Persistence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 825-844.
- Miller, Paul W, 1989. "The Structure of Aboriginal and Non-aboriginal Youth Unemployment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(52), pages 39-56, June.
- T. Aldrich Finegan, 1981. "Discouraged Workers and Economic Fluctuations," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(1), pages 88-102, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0407005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.