Long-Term Unemployment and Work Deprived individuals: issues and Policies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- A. M. Dockery & Elizabeth Webster, 2001. "Long-term Unemployment and Work Deprived Individuals: Issues and Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 445, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Junankar, P.N. & Kapuscinski, C.A., 1991. "The Incidence of Long Term Unemployment in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 249, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ian M. McDonald, 1993. "Long-Term Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 26(2), pages 31-34.
- Webster, Elizabeth, 1999. "Labour Market Programs and the Australian Beveridge Curve: 1978 to 1997," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(231), pages 405-416, December.
- Gareth Leeves, 2000. "Duration-Specific Unemployment Outflow Rates and Labour Market Programs," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(3), pages 221-234.
- Peter Dawkins & Paul Gregg & Rosanna Scutella, 2002. "The Growth of Jobless Households in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(2), pages 133-154.
- Dixon, R. & Shepherd, D. & Thomson, J., 2000. "Regional Unemployment Disparities," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 737, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Dawkins, 2002. "The 'Five Economists' Plan: The Original Idea and Further Developments," CEPR Discussion Papers 450, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Paul Frijters & Robert Gregory, 2006.
"From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's 'Great Leap Forward'?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 207-224, June.
- Frijters, Paul & Gregory, Bob, 2006. "From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's "Great Leap Forward"?," IZA Discussion Papers 2068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ric D. Herbert & Gareth D. Leeves, 2003. "Labour Market Policies and Long-term Unemployment in a Flow Model of the Australian Labour Market," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 197-213, June.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Long-Term Unemployment in the ACT," CEPR Discussion Papers 603, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsMobility; unemployment and vacancies: public policy Unemployment; models; duration; incidence and job search Methodology for collecting; estimating and organizing microeconomic data;
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:5:y:2002:i:2:p:175-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.