Long-Term Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. C. Lim & B. R. Parmenter, 1985. "An Analysis of Recent Changes in the Australian Exchange Rate: Nominal and Real," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 18(2), pages 19-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian McDonald, 2007. "Where Is Full Employment?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1011, The University of Melbourne.
- A.M. Dockery & Elizabeth Webster, 2002.
"Long-Term Unemployment and Work Deprived individuals: issues and Policies,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 5(2), pages 175-193, June.
- A. M. Dockery & Elizabeth Webster, 2001. "Long-term Unemployment and Work Deprived Individuals: Issues and Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 445, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Daina McDonald, 2006. "150 Issues of The Australian Economic Review: The Changing Face of a Journal over Time," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jeff Borland, 2000. "Disaggregated Models of Unemployment in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:26:y:1993:i:2:p:31-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.