Where Is Full Employment?
There is no abstract.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 4th Floor, FBE Building, Level 4, 111 Barry Street. Victoria, 3010, Australia|
Phone: +61 3 8344 5355
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corden, W M, 1979. "Wages and Unemployment in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(148), pages 1-19, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Ian M. McDonald & Hugh Sibly, 2005. "The Diamond Of Macroeconomic Equilibria And Non-Inflationary Expansion," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 393-409, 07.
- W. M. Corden, 1979. "Wages, Iflation and Unemployment," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 12(1), pages 69-70.
- Ian M. McDonald, 1993. "Long-Term Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 26(2), pages 31-34.
- McDonald, Ian M & Sibly, Hugh, 2001. "How Monetary Policy Can Have Permanent Real Effects with Only Temporary Nominal Rigidity," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(5), pages 532-546, November.
- Bhaskar, V, 1990. "Wage Relativities and the Natural Range of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 60-66, Supplemen.
- Lixin Cai & Bob Gregory, 2005. "Unemployment Duration and Inflows onto the Disability Support Pension Program: Evidence from FaCS LDS Data," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 38(3), pages 233-252, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katherine Perez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.