Report NEP-PKE-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2007. "The U.S. Economy: Is There a Way Out of the Woods?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_nov_07, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Kregel, 2007. "Nurkse and the Role of Finance in Development Economics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_520, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ian McDonald, 2007. "Where Is Full Employment?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1011, The University of Melbourne.
- Charles Goodhart, 2007. "Liquidity Risk Management," FMG Special Papers sp175, Financial Markets Group.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva & L. Randall Wray, 2007. "Public Employment and Women: The Impact of Argentina’s Jefes Program on Female Heads of Poor Households," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_519, Levy Economics Institute.
- Capaldo Jeronim, 2007. "On the Marxian law of the falling rate of profit and Marx-biased technical change," wp.comunite 0029, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.