Social Assistance and the Employment Rate of Lone Mothers: An Analysis of Ontario's Live Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Douglas W, 1993. "Welfare and the Family: The Canadian Experience," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 201-223, January.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1996. "Social Assistance Benefit Rates and the Employment Rate of Lone Mothers," MPRA Paper 25952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin D. Dooley, 1994. "The Converging Market Work Patterns of Married Mothers and Lone Mothers in Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 600-620.
- Grady, Patrick & Kapsalis, Constantine, 1995. "Income Security Reform and the Concept of a Guaranteed Annual Income," MPRA Paper 18831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin D. Dooley, 1994. "Women, Children and Poverty in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(4), pages 430-443, December.
- Michael Charette & Ronald Meng, 1994. "The Determinants of Welfare Participation of Female Heads of Household in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 290-306, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Statistics Canada, 2006. "Why Did Employment and Earnings Rise Among Lone Mothers During the 1980s and 1990s?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006282e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kapsalis, Constantine & Tourigny, Pierre, 2002. "Profiles and Transitions of Groups at Risk of Social Exclusion: Lone Parents," MPRA Paper 25751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial assistance; welfare; lone mothers;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .