Women, Children and Poverty in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Fernández-Morales & J. Haro-García, 2000. "Women and Poverty in Spain (1981--1991)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Joana Simões Costa, 2005.
"Poverty Among Women In Latin America: Feminization Or Over-Representation?,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
150, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marcelo Medeiros & Joana Costa, 2006. "Poverty among women in Latin America: Feminization or over-representation?," Working Papers 20, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Martin D. Dooley, 1999.
"The Evolution of Welfare Participation Among Canadian Lone Mothers From 1973-1991,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 589-612, May.
- Martin D. Dooley, "undated". "The Evolution of Welfare Participation Among Canadian Lone Mothers From 1973 1991," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 17, McMaster University.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Costa, Joana, 2008. "Is There a Feminization of Poverty in Latin America?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 115-127, January.
- Rebecca Smith & Lonnie Magee & Leslie Robb & John Burbidge, 1997. "The Independence and Economic Security of Older Women Living Alone," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 22, McMaster University.
- Lori J. Curtis & Kate Rybczynski, 2014. "Exiting Poverty: Does Sex Matter?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 40(2), pages 126-142, June.
- Richard Chaykowski & George Slotsve, 2008. "The Extent of Economic Vulnerability in the Canadian Labour Market and Federal Jurisdiction: Is There a Role for Labour Standards?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 75-96, August.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1999. "Social Assistance and the Employment Rate of Lone Mothers: An Analysis of Ontario's Live Experiment," MPRA Paper 25951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:20:y:1994:i:4:p:430-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.