The Connection between Literacy and Work: Implications for Social Assistance Recipients
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kapsalis, C.Finnie, R., 1998. "The Connection Between Literacy and Work: Implications for Social Assistance Recipients," Papers r-98-1e, Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vicky Barham & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 1991. "Education and Poverty Trap," Working Papers 830, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 1997. "Employee Training: An International Perspective," MPRA Paper 25754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherri Torjman, 2000. "Integrating the Unemployed Through Customized Training," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(s1), pages 221-233, July.
- Kapsalis, Constantine & Tourigny, Pierre, 2002. "Profiles and Transitions of Groups at Risk of Social Exclusion: Lone Parents," MPRA Paper 25751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsliteracy; welfare; socail assistance;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.