Are the Determinants of Malnutrition the Same as for 'Food Insecurity'? Recent Findings from 6 Developing Countries on the Interaction Between Food and Nutrition Security
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Feb 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.nutrition.tufts.edu|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence Haddad & Patrick Webb & Alison Slack, 1997. "Trouble Down on the Farm: What Role for Agriculture in Meeting “Food Needs” in the Next Twenty Years?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1476-1479.
- Shaohua Chen & Ravallion, Martin, 2000.
"How did the world's poorest fare in the 1990s ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2409, The World Bank.
- Lawrence Haddad & Harold Alderman & Simon Appleton & Lina Song & Yisehac Yohannes, 2003. "Reducing Child Malnutrition: How Far Does Income Growth Take Us?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(1), pages 107-131, June.
- Steven A. Block & Lynnda Keiss & Patrick Webb & S. Kosen & Regina Moench-Pfanner & Martin W. Bloem & C. Peter Timmer, 2002. "Did Indonesia's Cries of 1997/98 Affect Child Nutrition? A Cohort Decomposition Analysis of National Nutrition Surveillance Data," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 05, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Garrett, James L., ed. & Ruel, Marie T., ed., 2000. "Achieving urban food and nutrition security in the developing world:," 2020 vision focus 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsn:wpaper:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Annie DeVane)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.