Achieving urban food and nutrition security in the developing world:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Webb & Karin Lapping, 2002. "Are the Determinants of Malnutrition the Same as for 'Food Insecurity'? Recent Findings from 6 Developing Countries on the Interaction Between Food and Nutrition Security," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 06, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Bart Minten, 2008. "The Food Retail Revolution in Poor Countries: Is It Coming or Is It Over?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 767-789.
- Marie T. Ruel & James L. Garrett, 2004.
"Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(2), pages 242-271.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L., 2004. "Features of Urban Food and Nutrition Security and Considerations for Successful Urban Programming," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(2).
- Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Simoloka, Asunta, 2015. "Forest Resources for Rural Household Food and Nutrition Security: The Case of Eastern Province of Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 229598, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Maria Erlinda M. Mutuc & Suwen Pan & Roderick M. Rejesus, 2007.
"Household vegetable demand in the Philippines: Is there an urban-rural divide?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 511-527.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Pan, Suwen & Rejesus, Roderick M., 2006. "Household Vegetable Demand in the Philippines: Is There an Urban-Rural Divide?," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35483, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9782-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply; food security; Livelihoods; Urban programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020fo:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.