Social accounting matrices for Vietnam 1996 and 1997
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen Chan & Madanmohan Ghosh & John Whalley, 1999. "Evaluating Tax Reform in Vietnam Using General Equilibrium Methods," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9906, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will, 1999. "The effect of the United States'granting Most Favored Nation status to Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2219, The World Bank.
- Martin, Will, 2001.
"A Quantitative Evaluation of Vietnam's Accession to the ASEAN Free Trade Area,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 545-567.
- Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will, 1999. "A Quantitative evaluation of Vietnam's accession to the ASEAN Free Trade Area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2220, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Barslund Fosse & Pascalis Raimondos‐Møller, 2012.
"Reducing Tariffs According to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 331-341, May.
- Henrik Barslund Fosse & Pascalis Raimondos, 2011. "Reducing Tariffs according to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam," CESifo Working Paper Series 3628, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2016. "Knowing the Damages is not Enough: The General Equilibrium Impacts of Climate Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 5862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2015. "Deforestation, Land Taxes and Development," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112961, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bahta, Yonas Tesfamariam, 1. "The Impact Of International Oil Price Increase On The Economy Of Free State Province Of South Africa," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(1).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial accounting Viet Nam. ; Foreign trade. ; Living standards. ; TMD ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.