The Impact Of International Oil Price Increase On The Economy Of Free State Province Of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nielsen, Chantal Pohl, 2002. "Social accounting matrices for Vietnam 1996 and 1997," TMD discussion papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "GAMS code for estimating a social accounting matrix (SAM) using cross entropy methods (CE)," TMD discussion papers 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Helene Maisonnave & Jugal Mahabir & Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Sub-National Government – Lessons from the Free State Province in South Africa," Working Papers 201012, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Y.T. Bahta & B.J. Willemse & B. Grove, 2014. "The role of agriculture in welfare, income distribution and economic development of the Free State Province of South Africa: A CGE approach," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 46-74, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:163708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.