Impact of the MFA phase-out on the world economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1980. "On the Structure of Additive Inequality Measures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 521-531.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 937-949, September.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1984. "Inequality Decomposition by Population Subgroups," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1369-1385, November.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," CUDARE Working Paper Series 309, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- Lofgren, Hans & El-Said, Moataz, 2001. "Food subsidies in Egypt: reform options, distribution and welfare," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-83, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abraham, Vinoj & Sasikumar, S.K., 2010. "Labour Cost and Export Behaviour of Firms in Indian Textile and Clothing Industry," MPRA Paper 22784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E. & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M., 2011.
"Lessons Learned from the Phase-out of the MFA: Moving from Managed Distortion to Managed Distortion,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 12(1).
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E. & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M., 2010. "LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE PHASE-OUT OF THE MFAs: MOVING FROM MANAGED DISTORTION TO MANAGED DISTORTION," Conference Papers 96674, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jean-Raphael Chaponniere & Jean-Pierre Cling & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2004. "Les conséquences pour les pays en développement de la suppression des quotas dans le textile habillement : le cas de la Tunisie," Working Papers DT/2004/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Dec 2004.
- Irene Brambilla & Amit K. Khandelwal & Peter K. Schott, 2010.
"China's Experience under the Multi-Fiber Arrangement (MFA) and the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing (ATC),"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 345-387
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irene Brambilla & Amit Khandelwal & Peter Schott, 2007. "China's Experience Under the Multifiber Arrangement (MFA) and the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing (ATC)," NBER Working Papers 13346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Balistreri, Edward J. & Ross, Martin T., 2006. "State-level equity and the demise of the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Nabil Annabi & H. Khondker Bazlul & Selim Raihan & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwe, 2005. "Implications of WTO Agreements and Domestic Trade Policy Reforms for Poverty in Bangladesh: Short vs. Long Run," Working Papers MPIA 2005-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Khondker, Bazlul H. & Raihan, Selim, 2004. "Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Policy Reforms in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Approach," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30588, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "Liberalising Trade in Textiles and Clothing: A Survey of Quantitative Studies," International Trade 0401007, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets. ; Industries Economic aspects. ; Living standards. ; Trade policy. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .