Trade reform and the poor in Morocco: a rural-urban general equilibrium analysis of reduced protection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Rutstrom, E.E. & Tarr, David, 1993. "Morocco's free trade agreement with the European community : a quantitative assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1173, The World Bank.
- Maurizio Bussolo & David Roland-Holst, 1993. "A Detailed Input-Output Table for Morocco, 1990," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 90, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010.
"Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwe, 2010. "Agricultural Trade, Liberalization, Productivity Gain, and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Veronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 519, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Mouna Cherkaoui & Ayache Khellaf & Abdelaziz Nihou, 2011. "The Price Effect of Tariff Liberalization in Morocco: Measuring the Impact on Household Welfare," Working Papers 637, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2011. "Labour Markets, Education and Duality of Returns," MPRA Paper 29529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Asymmetries as an Outcome of Skewed International Trade Patterns in the South," MPRA Paper 82449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawood Mamoon, 2015.
"How May International Trade affect Poverty in a Developing Country Setup? The Inequality Channel,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(5), pages 230-244, May.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2007. "How May International Trade affect Poverty in a Developing Country Setup? The Inequality Channel," MPRA Paper 2716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawood Mamoon, 2006.
"Which Institutions Are More Relevant Than Others in Inequality Mitigation?,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 893-912.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2005. "Which Institutions are more relevant than others in inequality mitigation?," MPRA Paper 82018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aynaoui, Karim El, 2003. "Labor market policies and unemployment in Morocco : a quantitative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3091, The World Bank.
- Nicolas Hérault, 2004. "Un modèle d'équilibre général calculable (MEGC) pour évaluer les effets de l'ouverture au commerce international : le cas de l'Afrique du Sud," Documents de travail 102, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Kraybill, David S. & Larson, Donald W., 2006. "Consequences Of Trade Liberalization On Poverty And Income Distribution In Brazil," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21128, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alemayehu Geda, 2006. "Openness, Inequality and Poverty in Africa," Working Papers 25, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2001. "What May Constitute an Equal Society? Addressing Externalities of Globalization:," MPRA Paper 77335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial accounting.; Equilibrium (Economics); Welfare economics.; Morocco.; Tariff Mathematical models.; Trade liberalization.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:tmddps:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .