High value products, supermarkets and vertical arrangements in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Balsevich & Julio A. Berdegué & Luis Flores & Denise Mainville & Thomas Reardon, 2003. "Supermarkets and Produce Quality and Safety Standards in Latin America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1147-1154.
- Shyamal K. Chowdhury, 2004. "Search Cost and Rural Producers' Trading Choice between Middlemen and Consumers in Bangladesh," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 522-541, September.
- Nigel Key & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain De Janvry, 2000. "Transactions Costs and Agricultural Household Supply Response," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 245-259.
- Minot, Nicholas, 1986. "Contract Farming and Its Effect on Small Farmers in Less Developed Countries," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54740, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- K.W. Clements & D. Chen, 1994. "Fundamental Similarities in Consumer Behaviour," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1995. "Agricultural commercialization and diversification: processes and policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-185, June.
- Joshi, P.K. & Gulati, Ashok & Birthal, Pratap S. & Tewari, Laxmi, 2003. "Agriculture diversification in South Asia," MSSD discussion papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Joyce Cacho, 2003. "The Supermarket “Market” Phenomenon in Developing Countries: Implications for Smallholder Farmers and Investment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1162-1163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H.H. Chang & C. van Marrewijk & R. Stringer & W. Umberger, 2013. "Investment, awareness, supermarkets, and profits: heterogeneous chili farmers in Indonesia," Working Papers 13-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gurib-Fakim, Ameenah & Smith, Linda & Acikgoz, Nazimi & Avato, Patrick & Bossio, Deborah A. & Ebi, Kristie. & Goncalves, Andre & Heinemann, Jack A. & Herrmann, Thora Martina & Padgham, Jonathan & Penn, 2009. "Options to enhance the impact of AKST on development and sustainability goals," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- Dyck, John H. & Woolverton, Andrea E. & Rangkuti, Fahwani Yuliati, 2012. "Indonesia's Modern Retail Food Sector: Interaction With Changing Food Consumption and Trade Patterns," Economic Information Bulletin 127495, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gurib-Fakim, A. & Smith, L. & Acikgoz, N. & Avato, P. & Bossio, Deborah & Ebi, K. & Goncalves, A. & Heinemann, J. A. & Herrmann, T. M. & Padgham, J. & Pennarz, J. & Scheidegger, U. & Sebastian, L. & T, 2009. "Options to enhance the impact of AKST on development and sustainability goals," IWMI Books, Reports H042792, International Water Management Institute.
- Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh & Okello, Julius & Avendaño, Belem & Rich, Karl & Thorat, Amit, 2009. "Public-private partnerships and collective action in high value fruit and vegetable supply chains," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 8-15, February.
- World Bank, 2008. "India - Taking Agriculture to the Market," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7919, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDiet ; High value agricultural products ; Supermarkets ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:mtiddp:83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.