The rural-urban transformation in Ethiopia:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Dercon & Daniel O. Gilligan & John Hoddinott & Tassew Woldehanna, 2009.
"The Impact of Agricultural Extension and Roads on Poverty and Consumption Growth in Fifteen Ethiopian Villages,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1007-1021.
- Dercon, Stefan & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hoddinott, John & Woldehan, Tassew, 2008. "The impact of agricultural extension and roads on poverty and consumption growth in fifteen Ethiopian villages:," IFPRI discussion papers 840, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kloos, Helmut, 1990. "Health aspects of resettlement in Ethiopia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 643-656, January.
- Hazel Bateman, 2007. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Retirement Provision in Scary Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Chamberlin, Jordan & Moorman, Lisa & Wamisho, Kassu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009.
"Infrastructure and cluster development: A case study of handloom weavers in Ethiopia,"
ESSP discussion papers
1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Chamberlin, Jordan & Moorman, Lisa & Wamisho, Kassu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Infrastructure and cluster development: A case study of handloom weavers in Ethiopia," ESSP research notes 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alejandra Cox Edwards & Manuelita Ureta, 2003. "International Migration, Remittances, and Schooling: Evidence from El Salvador," NBER Working Papers 9766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blessing Mberu, 2006. "Internal migration and household living conditions in Ethiopia," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(21), pages 509-540, June.
- Kiros, Gebre-Egzbiabher & White, Michael J., 2004. "Migration, community context, and child immunization in Ethiopia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 2603-2616, December.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2006.
"Tenure security and land-related investment: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1245-1277, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Adenew, Berhanu & Gebre-Selassie, Samuel & Nega, Berhanu, 2003. "Tenure security and land-related investment - evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2991, The World Bank.
- Edwards, Alejandra Cox & Ureta, Manuelita, 2003. "International migration, remittances, and schooling: evidence from El Salvador," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 429-461, December.
- Kuznets, Simon, 1973. "Modern Economic Growth: Findings and Reflections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 247-258, June.
- Howard, Julie & Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Demeke, Mulat & Jeje, Jose Jaime, 2003. "Promoting high-input maize technologies in Africa: the Sasakawa-Global 2000 experience in Ethiopia and Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 335-348, August.
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amsalu Woldie Yalew, 2016. "Economy-wide Effects of Climate Change in Ethiopia," EcoMod2016 9750, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development; infrastructure; Poverty; Rural-urban linkages; Rural-urban transformation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:esspwp:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .