Livelihoods and poverty: The role of migration - a critical review of the migration literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell, S.S. & Jacobsen, K. & Stanley, W.D., 1990. "International migration and development in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank - Discussion Papers 101, World Bank.
- Harry X Wu & Li Zhou, 1996. "Research on Rural-to-Urban Labour Migration in the Post-Reform China: A Survey," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1996-04, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sylvie DEMURGER, 1999. "Éléments de comptabilité de la croissance chinoise," Working Papers 199913, CERDI.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Fox, Louise, 2006. "Taking Stock of Research on Regional Migration in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 15112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eelco Modderman & Cees Gorter & Jasper Dalhuisen & Peter Nijkamp, 2001. "Labour Manoeuvrability and Economic Performance in Township-Village Enterprises: The Case of China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-072/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Harry X. Wu & Li Zhou, 1996. "Rural‐to‐Urban Migration in China," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 10(2), pages 54-67, November.
- Mumpasi B. Lututala, 1997. "L'élargissement de l'espace de vie des Africains : comment le « pays des oncles » européens devient aussi celui des neveux africains," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(150), pages 333-346.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 1995.
"Harte Zeiten für Afrikas Flüchtlinge,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 230-239.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 1995. "Harte Zeiten für Afrikas Flüchtlinge [Hard times for African refugees]," MPRA Paper 82171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terry Sicular & Yaohui Zhao, 2002. "Earnings and Labor Mobility in Rural China: Implications for China's WTO Entry," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20028, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Kwame Acheampong, 2019. "The interaction effect of foreign capital inflows and financial development on economic welfare in sub-Saharan Africa," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 1-33, December.
- Guy B. Nkamleu & Anne Kielland, 2006. "Modeling farmers' decisions on child labor and schooling in the cocoa sector: a multinomial logit analysis in Côte d'Ivoire," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(3), pages 319-333, November.
- Decaluwé, B. & Dumont, J.-C. & Mesplé-Somps, S. & Robichaud, V., 2000. "Union économique et mobilité des facteurs; le cas de l'Union Économique et Monétaire Ouest Africain (UEMOA)," Cahiers de recherche 0009, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Arjan de Haan, 2006. "Migration in the Development Studies Literature: Has It Come Out of Its Marginality?," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-19, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adenutsi, Deodat E. & Ahortor, Christian R.K., 2010. "International remittances – the panacea for underdevelopment? A comparative panel data analysis of Sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America," MPRA Paper 29349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:36:y:1999:i:2:p:1-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.