Economic development and intergenerational economic mobility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Psacharopoulos, 1985. "Returns to Education: A Further International Update and Implications," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 583-604.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 1993. " Talent, Growth and Income Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 581-596, December.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roland Benabou, 1994.
"Education, Income Distribution and Growth: The Local Connection,"
NBER Working Papers
4798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benabou, R., 1994. "Education, Income Distribution, and Growth: The Local Connection," Working papers 94-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bénabou, Roland, 1994. "Education, Income Distribution, and Growth: The Local Connection," CEPR Discussion Papers 995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loury, Glenn C, 1981. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Distribution of Earnings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 843-867, June.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1994. "Human Capital Distribution, Technological Progress, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1979. "An Equilibrium Theory of the Distribution of Income and Intergenerational Mobility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1153-1189, December.
- Durlauf, Steven N, 1996. "A Theory of Persistent Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Roland Benabou, 1993.
"Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-652.
- Roland Benabou, 1991. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," NBER Technical Working Papers 0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iyigun, Murat, 2012. "Are We There Yet? Time for Checks and Balances on New Institutionalism," IZA Discussion Papers 6934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chu, Luke Yu-Wei & Lin, Ming-Jen, 2016. "Economic development and intergenerational earnings mobility: Evidence from Taiwan," Working Paper Series 5272, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .