Regulatory competition and the efficiency of alternative derivative product margining systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George W. Fenn & Paul H. Kupiec, 1991. "Prudential margin policy in a futures-style settlement system," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 164, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dimson, Elroy & Marsh, Paul, 1995. " Capital Requirements for Securities Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 821-851, July.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Kupiec, 1998.
"Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since the Crash?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 231-255, June.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since The Crash?," FMG Special Papers sp97, Financial Markets Group.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin requirements, volatility, and market integrity: what have we learned since the crash?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yannick Armenti & Stéphane Crépey, 2017. "Central Clearing Valuation Adjustment," Working Papers hal-01169169, HAL.
- Robert A. Jones & Christophe Pérignon, 2013. "Derivatives Clearing, Default Risk, and Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(2), pages 373-400, June.
- Cotter, John, 2001.
"Margin exceedences for European stock index futures using extreme value theory,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1475-1502, August.
- Cotter, John, 2000. "Margin Exceedences for European Stock Index Futures using Extreme Value Theory," MPRA Paper 3534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Hentschel, Ludger & Smith, Clifford Jr., 1997. "Derivatives regulation: Implications for central banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 305-346, October.
- Luis Garicano & Rosa M. Lastra, 2010.
"Towards a New Architecture for Financial Stability: Seven Principles,"
Journal of International Economic Law,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 597-621, September.
- Luis Garicano & Rosa Lastra, 2010. "Towards a New Architecture for Financial Stability: Seven Principles," CEP Discussion Papers dp0990, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Garicano, Luis & Lastra, Rosa, 2010. "Towards a new architecture for financial stability: seven principles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48900, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elder, Adam & Gannon, Gerard, 1998. "Evaluation of volatility forecasts in an economic value framework," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 221-236.
- Shi, Wei & Irwin, Scott H., 2006. "What Happens when Peter can't Pay Paul: Risk Management at Futures Exchange Clearinghouses," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21087, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yannick Armenti & St'ephane Cr'epey, 2015. "Central Clearing Valuation Adjustment," Papers 1506.08595, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:96-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .