ICT Asset Prices : Marshaling Evidence into New Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Byrne, 2015. "Domestic Electronics Manufacturing : Medical, Military, and Aerospace Equipment and What We Don't Know about High-Tech Productivity," FEDS Notes 2015-06-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David M. Byrne, 2015. "Prices for Data Storage Equipment and the State of IT Innovation," FEDS Notes 2015-07-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ernst R. Berndt & Neal J. Rappaport, 2001. "Price and Quality of Desktop and Mobile Personal Computers: A Quarter-Century Historical Overview," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 268-273, May.
More about this item
KeywordsICT asset prices; Information and communication technology (ICT); Prices; Price measurement;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2017-02-26 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MAC-2017-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-02-26 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2017-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .