Domestic Electronics Manufacturing : Medical, Military, and Aerospace Equipment and What We Don't Know about High-Tech Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:buseco:v:52:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s11369-017-0034-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byrne, David M. & Corrado, Carol, 2017. "ICT Asset Prices : Marshaling Evidence into New Measures," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-016, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 20 Oct 2017.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & David M. Byrne, 2017.
"Prices of high-tech products, mismeasurement, and pace of innovation,"
AEI Economics Working Papers
933826, American Enterprise Institute.
- David Byrne & Stephen Oliner & Daniel Sichel, 2017. "Prices of High-Tech Products, Mismeasurement, and Pace of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 23369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfn:2015-06-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .