Domestic Electronics Manufacturing : Medical, Military, and Aerospace Equipment and What We Don't Know about High-Tech Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byrne, David M. & Corrado, Carol, 2017. "ICT Asset Prices : Marshaling Evidence into New Measures," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-016, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 20 Oct 2017.
- David Byrne & Stephen Oliner & Daniel Sichel, 2017.
"Prices of High-Tech Products, Mismeasurement, and Pace of Innovation,"
NBER Working Papers
23369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & David M. Byrne, 2017. "Prices of high-tech products, mismeasurement, and pace of innovation," AEI Economics Working Papers 933826, American Enterprise Institute.
- repec:pal:buseco:v:52:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s11369-017-0034-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfn:2015-06-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.