Declining Business Dynamism: What We Know and the Way Forward
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014.
"The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014. "The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Gal, Peter N. & Menon, Carlo, 2014. "The dynamics of employment growth: new evidence from 18 countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60286, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal, 2015. "Frontier Firms, Technology Diffusion and Public Policy: Micro Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Productivity Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Ryan Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2014. "The Role of Entrepreneurship in US Job Creation and Economic Dynamism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 3-24, Summer.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "Who Creates Jobs? Small versus Large versus Young," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 347-361, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:buseco:v:52:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s11369-017-0042-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yellen, Janet L., 2017. "The Economic Outlook and the Conduct of Monetary Policy : a speech at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, Stanford University, Stanford, California, January 19, 2017," Speech 935, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David M. Byrne & John G. Fernald & Marshall B. Reinsdorf, 2016.
"Does the United States Have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 109-182.
- Byrne, David M. & Fernald, John G. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B., 2016. "Does the United States have a productivity slowdown or a measurement problem?," Working Paper Series 2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Byrne, David M. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B. & Fernald, John G., 2016. "Does the United States have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miguel Casares & Hashmat Khan & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, "undated". "A Structural Analysis of US Entry and Exit Dynamics," Carleton Economic Papers 18-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:48:y:2017:i:2017-01:p:1-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernald, John G. & Hall, Robert E. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 2017. "The Disappointing Recovery of Output after 2009," Working Paper Series 2017-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard Dunn & Brent Hueth, 2016. "Food and Agricultural Industries: Opportunities for Improving Measurement and Reporting," Working Papers 16-58, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:106:y:2016:i:5:p:203-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.