Price Indexes for Microsoft
In: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Genakos & Kai Uwe Kühn & John Van Reenen, 2011.
"Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and Evidence from Computer Markets,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1060, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christos Genakos & Kai-Uwe Kühn & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and Evidence from Computer Markets," NBER Working Papers 17172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Van Reenen, John, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and evidence from computer markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2010. "Decoding Microsoft: Intangible Capital as a Source of Company Growth," NBER Working Papers 15799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonopoulos, Christos & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2009. "The contribution of Information and Communication Technology investments to Greek economic growth: An analytical growth accounting framework," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 171-191, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .