Price Indexes for Microsoft
In: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kees Jan Van Garderen & Chandra Shah, 2002. "Exact interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 149-159, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2010. "Decoding Microsoft: Intangible Capital as a Source of Company Growth," NBER Working Papers 15799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christos Genakos & Kai-Uwe Kühn & John Van Reenen, 2011.
"Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and Evidence from Computer Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
17172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Van Reenen, John, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and evidence from computer markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christos Genakos & Kai Uwe Kühn & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and Evidence from Computer Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1060, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Antonopoulos, Christos & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2009. "The contribution of Information and Communication Technology investments to Greek economic growth: An analytical growth accounting framework," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 171-191, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.