Financial Stability and Optimal Interest-Rate Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taisuke Nakata & Sebastian Schmidt, 2014.
"Conservatism and Liquidity Traps,"
UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series
059, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Nakata, Taisuke, 2015. "Conservatism and liquidity traps," Working Paper Series 1816, European Central Bank.
- Nakata, Taisuke & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2014. "Conservatism and Liquidity Traps," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Svensson, Lars E. O. & Williams, Noah, 2006.
"Bayesian and adaptive optimal policy under model uncertainty,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2007/11, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Noah Williams & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2007. "Bayesian and Adaptive Optimal Policy under Model Uncertainty," 2007 Meeting Papers 446, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Noah M. Williams, 2007. "Bayesian and Adaptive Optimal Policy under Model Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 13414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannoni, Marc P., 2002. "Does Model Uncertainty Justify Caution? Robust Optimal Monetary Policy In A Forward-Looking Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 111-144, February.
- Cogley, Timothy & De Paoli, Bianca & Matthes, Christian & Nikolov, Kalin & Yates, Tony, 2011.
"A Bayesian approach to optimal monetary policy with parameter and model uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2186-2212.
- Cogley, Timothy & de Paoli, Bianca & Matthes, Christian & Nikolov, Kalin & Yates, Tony, 2011. "A Bayesian approach to optimal monetary policy with parameter and model uncertainty," Bank of England working papers 414, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Financial stability and risk ; Leverage ; Monetary policy ; Optimal policy;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2016-08-28 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2016-08-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-08-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2016-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.