Report NEP-CBA-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calomiris, Charles & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "Political Foundations of the Lender of Last Resort: A Global Historical Narrative," CEPR Discussion Papers 11448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Nicolas Groshenny & Qazi Haque & Mark Weder, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Indeterminacy after the 2001 Slump," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Andrea Ajello & Thomas Laubach & J. David Lopez-Salido & Taisuke Nakata, 2016. "Financial Stability and Optimal Interest-Rate Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-067, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2016. "Impact of the asset purchase programme on euro area government bond yields using market news," Working Paper Series 1939, European Central Bank.
- Jung, Alexander, 2016. "Have monetary data releases helped markets to predict the interest rate decisions of the European Central Bank?," Working Paper Series 1926, European Central Bank.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Gross, Marco & Behn, Markus, 2016. "Assessing the costs and benefits of capital-based macroprudential policy," Working Paper Series 1935, European Central Bank.
- Gregory Bauer & Gurnain Pasricha & Rodrigo Sekkel & Yaz Terajima, 2016. "The Global Financial Cycle, Monetary Policies and Macroprudential Regulations in Small, Open Economies," Staff Working Papers 16-38, Bank of Canada.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2016. "The invisible hand of the government: “Moral suasion” during the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1937, European Central Bank.
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Vig, Vikrant, 2016. "The limits of model-based regulation," Working Paper Series 1928, European Central Bank.
- Tobal Martín & Yslas Renato, 2016. "Two Models of FX Market Interventions: The Cases of Brazil and Mexico," Working Papers 2016-14, Banco de México.
- Juselius, Mikael & Borio, Claudio & Disyatat, Piti & Drehmann, Mathias, 2016. "Monetary policy, the financial cycle and ultralow interest rates," Research Discussion Papers 24/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Oscar Valencia & Daniel Osorio & Pablo Garay, 2016. "The Role of Capital Requirements and Credit Composition in the Transmission of Macroeconomic and Financial Shocks," Borradores de Economia 954, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Robert B. Kahn & Ellen E. Meade, 2016. "International Aspects of Central Banking : Diplomacy and Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-062, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Masazumi Hattori & Steven Kong & Frank Packer & Toshitaka Sekine, 2016. "The effects of a central bank's inflation forecasts on private sector forecasts: Recent evidence from Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-11, Bank of Japan.
- Guillermo A. Calvo, 2016. "From Chronic Inflation to Chronic Deflation: Focusing on Expectations and Liquidity Disarray Since WWII," NBER Working Papers 22535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Is Inflation Persistence Different in Reality?," Working Papers 201663, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.