Report NEP-BAN-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Vig, Vikrant, 2016. "The limits of model-based regulation," Working Paper Series 1928, European Central Bank.
- Falk Bräuning & Falko Fecht, 2016. "Relationship lending in the interbank market and the price of liquidity," Working Papers 16-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Gross, Marco & Behn, Markus, 2016. "Assessing the costs and benefits of capital-based macroprudential policy," Working Paper Series 1935, European Central Bank.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Wensi Xie, 2016. "Geographic Diversification and Banks’ Funding Costs," NBER Working Papers 22544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calomiris, Charles & Flandreau, Marc & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "Political Foundations of the Lender of Last Resort: A Global Historical Narrative," CEPR Discussion Papers 11448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carletti, Elena & Leonello, Agnese, 2016. "Credit market competition and liquidity crises," Working Paper Series 1932, European Central Bank.
- William Barnett & Liting Su, 2016. "Risk Adjustment of the Credit-Card Augmented Divisia Monetary Aggregates," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201606, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Oscar Valencia & Daniel Osorio & Pablo Garay, 2016. "The Role of Capital Requirements and Credit Composition in the Transmission of Macroeconomic and Financial Shocks," Borradores de Economia 954, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Barnett, William & Su, Liting, 2016. "Data Sources for the Credit-Card Augmented Divisia Monetary Aggregates," MPRA Paper 73242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Ajello & Thomas Laubach & J. David López-Salido & Taisuke Nakata, 2016. "Financial Stability and Optimal Interest-Rate Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-067, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Randall P. Ellis & Bruno Martins & Michelle McKinnon Miller, 2015. "Provider Payment Methods and Incentives," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-023, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2016. "The I Theory of Money," NBER Working Papers 22533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga Gorbachev & Maria Jose Luengo-Prado, 2016. "The credit card debt puzzle: the role of preferences, credit risk, and financial literacy," Working Papers 16-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gregory Bauer & Gurnain Pasricha & Rodrigo Sekkel & Yaz Terajima, 2016. "The Global Financial Cycle, Monetary Policies and Macroprudential Regulations in Small, Open Economies," Staff Working Papers 16-38, Bank of Canada.
- Ellis Kofi, Akwaa-Sekyi & Portia, Bosompra, 2015. "Determinants of business loan default in Ghana," MPRA Paper 71961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Šustek, 2016. "Nominal Rigidities in Debt and Product Markets," Working Papers 801, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.