The economy and monetary policy: follow the demand
Presentation to The Forecasters Club, New York, New York, February 21, 2013
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ay?egül ?ahin & Joseph Song & Giorgio Topa & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(11), pages 3529-3564, November.
- Sahin, Aysegül & Song, Joseph & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L., 2012. "Mismatch unemployment," Staff Reports 566, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2013.
- Sahin, Aysegul & Song, Joseph & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L, 2012. "Mismatch Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ayşegül Şahin & Joseph Song & Giorgio Topa & Giovanni L. Violante, 2012. "Mismatch Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reifschneider, David & Willams, John C, 2000. "Three Lessons for Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation Era," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 936-966, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfsp:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noah Pollaczek)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.