Rising inequality in a salary survey: another piece of the puzzle
A study of rising wage inequality based on data from a private salary survey conducted over the last three decades.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.clevelandfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erica L. Groshen, 1989. "Do wage differences among employees last?," Working Paper 8906, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-42, June.
- Leonard, Jonathan S & Jacobson, Louis, 1990. "Earnings Inequality and Job Turnover," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 298-302, May.
- Murphy, K. & Welch, F., 1990. "Wage Differentials In The 1980s: The Role Of The International Trade," Papers 23, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss, 1990. "Compensation policy and firm performance: An annotated bibliography of machine-readable data files," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(3), pages 274-289, February.
- Randall W. Eberts, 1989. "Accounting for the recent divergence in regional wage differentials," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 14-26.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:9121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.