Studies on the Effects of Property Taxation, Rent Control and Housing Allowances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bargain, Olivier & Immervoll, Herwig & Viitamäki, Heikki, 2007.
"How Tight Are Safety-Nets in Nordic Countries? Evidence from Finnish Register Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3004, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2007. "How tight are safety-nets in Nordic countries? : evidence from Finnish register data," Working Papers 200712, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervollz & Heikki Viitamäkix, 2007. "How Tight are Safety-Nets in Nordic Countries? Evidence from Finnish Register Data," Working Papers 200727, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kan, Kamhon, 1999. "Expected and Unexpected Residential Mobility," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 72-96, January.
- Sheppard, Stephen, 1999. "Hedonic analysis of housing markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 1595-1635 Elsevier.
- Quigley, John M., 1982. "Nonlinear budget constraints and consumer demand: An application to public programs for residential housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 177-201, September.
- Edgar O. Olsen, 2003. "Housing Programs for Low-Income Households," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 365-442 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-685, May.
- Blundell, Richard & Fry, Vanessa & Walker, Ian, 1987. "Modelling the Take-up of Means-tested Benefits: the Case of Housing Benefits in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 58-74, Supplemen.
- Bartik, Timothy J. & Butler, J. S. & Liu, Jin-Tan, 1992.
"Maximum score estimates of the determinants of residential mobility: Implications for the value of residential attachment and neighborhood amenities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-256, September.
- Timothy J. Bartik & J.S. Butler & Jin-Tan Liu, "undated". "Maximum Score Estimates of the Determinants of Residential Mobility: Implications for the Value of Residential Attachment and Neighborhood Amenities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1992jue, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik & J.S. Butler & Jin Tan Liu, 1990. "Maximum Score Estimates of the Determinants of Residential Mobility: Implications for the Value of Residential Attachment and Neighborhood Amenities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 90-01, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Susin, Scott, 2002. "Rent vouchers and the price of low-income housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-152, January.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1995. "Modelling the take-up of state support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 391-415, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; property tax; rent control; housing allowance; Local public economics; Kunnallistalous; Social security; Sosiaaliturva; Taxation; Verotus; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.