La gestion des taux de change dans les pays émergents: la leçon des expériences récentes
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 69, quai d'Orsay - 75007 PARIS|
Phone: 01 44 18 54 00
Fax: 01 45 56 06 15
Web page: http://www.ofce.sciences-po.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002.
"Fear of floating,"
14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter Montiel, 2001.
"Post-Crisis Exchange Rate Policy in Five Asian Countries: Filling in the "Hollow Middle"?,"
Center for Development Economics
167, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter Montiel, 2002. "Post-crisis exchange rate policy in five Asian countries: filling in the 'hollow middle'?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Hernandez, Leonardo & Montiel, Peter J., 2003. "Post-crisis exchange rate policy in five Asian countries: Filling in the "hollow middle"?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 336-369, September.
- Leonardo HernÃ¡ndez & Peter J Montiel, 2001. "Post-Crisis Exchange Rate Policy in Five Asian Countries; Filling in the "Hollow Middle"?," IMF Working Papers 01/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonardo HernÃ¡ndez & Peter Montiel, 2001. "Post-Crisis Exchange Rate Policy in Five Asian Countries: Filling in the Â“Hollow MiddleÂ”?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter J. Montiel, 2002. "Post-crisis exchange rate policy in five Asian countries: filling in the "hollow middle"?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza & Ernesto H. Stein, 2000.
"Why Do Countries Float the Way They Float?,"
Research Department Publications
4205, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2002.
"Inflation targeting in emerging market and transition economies: Lessons after a decade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 781-790, May.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons After a Decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons after a Decade," Working Papers 132001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- A. Bénassy-Quéré & B. Cœuré, 2002.
"The Survival of Intermediate Exchange rate Regimes,"
THEMA Working Papers
2002-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoit Coeuré, 2002. "The Survival of Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 2002-07, CEPII research center.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Sergio Schmukler & Luis Serven, 2000. "Verifiability and the Vanishing Intermediate Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 7901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Flows and Crisis Prevention," NBER Working Papers 8529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher P. Ball & Javier Reyes, 2004. "Inflation targeting or fear of floating in disguise: the case of Mexico," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 49-69.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
- Jorge I Canales Kriljenko, 2003. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Developing and Transition Economies; Results of a Survey," IMF Working Papers 03/95, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:0506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.