ELEVEN - Tests needed for a Recommendation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoye, Jörg, 2009. "Minimax regret treatment choice with finite samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 70-81, July.
- Schlag, Karl H., 1998.
"Why Imitate, and If So, How?, : A Boundedly Rational Approach to Multi-armed Bandits,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 130-156, January.
- Karl H. Schlag, "undated". "Why Imitate, and if so, How? A Bounded Rational Approach to Multi- Armed Bandits," ELSE working papers 028, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004.
"Statistical Treatment Rules for Heterogeneous Populations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1221-1246, July.
- Charles F. Manski, 2003. "Statistical treatment rules for heterogeneous populations," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles F. Manski, 2017. "Improving Clinical Guidelines and Decisions under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 23915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl H. Schlag, 2007. "Distribution-Free Learning," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/01, European University Institute.
- Karl H. Schlag, 2007. "How to Attain Minimax Risk with Applications to Distribution-Free Nonparametric Estimation and Testing," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/04, European University Institute.
- Keisuke Hirano & Jack R. Porter, 2012.
"Impossibility Results for Nondifferentiable Functionals,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1769-1790, July.
- Hirano, Keisuke & Porter, Jack, 2009. "Impossibility Results for Nondifferentiable Functionals," MPRA Paper 15990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otsu, Taisuke, 2008. "Large deviation asymptotics for statistical treatment rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 53-56, October.
- Karl H. Schlag, 2006. "Designing Non-Parametric Estimates and Tests for Means," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/26, European University Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsstatistical decision making; treatment response rule; binomial average rule;
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2006/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .