On the Sequential Choice of Tradable Permit Allocations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Santore, Rudy & Robison, H. David & Klein, Yehuda, 2001. "Strategic state-level environmental policy with asymmetric pollution spillovers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 199-224, May.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Silva, Emilson C. D. & Caplan, Arthur J., 1997. "Transboundary Pollution Control in Federal Systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 173-186, October.
- Helm, Carsten, 2003.
"International emissions trading with endogenous allowance choices,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2737-2747, December.
- Helm, Carsten, 2003. "International emissions trading with endogenous allowance choices," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 33631, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Kahn, Daniel, 2005. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Allowances in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade Program," Discussion Papers dp-05-25, Resources For the Future.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Joskow,Paul L. & Schmalensee,Richard & Montero,Juan-Pablo & Bailey,Elizabeth M., 2005. "Markets for Clean Air," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023894, August.
- Ulph, Alistair, 1996. "Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 265-281, May.
- Ulph, Alistair, 2000. "Harmonization and Optimal Environmental Policy in a Federal System with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 224-241, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2010.
"Trade and welfare: Does industrial organization matter?,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 85-87, November.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2009. "Trade and Welfare: Does Industrial Organization Matter?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/119, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gersbach, Hans & Winkler, Ralph, 2011.
"International emission permit markets with refunding,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 759-773, August.
- Gersbach, Hans & Winkler, Ralph, 2008. "International Emission Permit Markets with Refunding," CEPR Discussion Papers 7035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Gersbach & Ralph Winkler, 2008. "International Emission Permit Markets with Refunding," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/97, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsInitial allocation; international tradable permit market; leader-follower;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2008-03-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2008-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eth:wpswif:08-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.