Urban Transport Pricing Reform With Two Levels Of Government
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bev Dahlby, 1996. "Fiscal externalities and the design of intergovernmental grants," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 397-412, July.
- Richard J. Arnott & Ronald E. Grieson, 1978. "Optimal Fiscal Policy for State and Local Government," Working Papers 291, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Edward Calthrop & Stef Proost, 1998. "Road Transport Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 335-348, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armelius, Hanna & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2006.
"The politico-economic link between public transport and road pricing: An ex-ante study of the Stockholm road-pricing trial,"
Elsevier, pages 162-172.
- Hutlkrantz, Lars & Armelius, Hanna, 2005. "The Politico-Economic Link Between Public Transport And Road Pricing: An Ex-Ante Study Of The Stockholm Road-Pricing Trial," Working Papers 2005:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Calthrop, Edward & De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2010.
"Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 850-869, August.
- CALTHROP, Edward & DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers 2008011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Edward Calthrop & Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0818, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef, 2006.
"Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 97-105, March.
- Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin & Proost Stef, 2005. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: an overview," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0506, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- DE PALMA, André & LINDSEY, Robin & PROOST, Stef, 2006. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1880, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-03-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2005-03-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-03-13 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2005-03-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.