The Global Race for Excellence and Skilled Labour: A Status Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cameron, A Colin & Windmeijer, Frank A G, 1996.
"R-Squared Measures for Count Data Regression Models with Applications to Health-Care Utilization,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 209-220, April.
- Cameron, A.C. & Windmeijer, F.A.G., 1993. "R-Squared Measures for Count Data Regression Models with Applications to Health Care Utilization," Papers 93-24, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Lance Lochner & Enrico Moretti, 2004.
"The Effect of Education on Crime: Evidence from Prison Inmates, Arrests, and Self-Reports,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 155-189, March.
- Lance Lochner & Enrico Moretti, 2001. "The Effect of Education on Crime: Evidence from Prison Inmates, Arrests, and Self-Reports," NBER Working Papers 8605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenkel, Donald S, 1991. "Health Behavior, Health Knowledge, and Schooling," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 287-305, April.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
- Ingo Rollwagen, 2010. "Project economy approaches for higher education: diversifying the revenue base of German universities," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 1-21.
More about this item
Keywordsskilled labour; emerging economies; BRICS; south africa; china; russia; developed countries; Brazil; India; Shanghai; investment; research universities; markets; Germany; tertiary education; institutions; knowledge; higher; academic excellence; macroeconomic; research and development; R&D; United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .