Towards Gender-Balanced Leadership: What has not Worked and What May?
The paper analyzes the the dynamics of gender balance in the corporate world. It examines the present scenario of leadership in this sector and the reasons of lack of female leaders.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elke Holst & Anita Wiemer, 2010. "Frauen sind in Spitzengremien der Wirtschaft unterrepräsentiert," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer, vol. 90(10), pages 692-699, October.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Rey-Biel, Pedro & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2012.
"The emergence of male leadership in competitive environments,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 111-117.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Rey-Biel, Pedro & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2010. "The Emergence of Male Leadership in Competitive Environments," IZA Discussion Papers 5300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph Price, 2008. "Gender Differences in the Response to Competition," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(3), pages 320-333, April.
- Joseph Price, 2008. "Gender Differences in the Response to Competition," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(3), pages 320-333, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.