Economics and Efficiency of Organic Farming vis-Ã -vis Conventional Farming in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Pantzios, Christos J. & Fotopoulos, Christos, 2001. "Technical efficiency of alternative farming systems: the case of Greek organic and conventional olive-growing farms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 549-569, December.
- Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Pantzios, Christos J. & Fotopoulos, Christos, 2001.
"Economic Efficiency In Organic Farming: Evidence From Cotton Farms In Viotia, Greece,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(01), April.
- Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Pantzios, Christos J. & Fotopoulos, Christos, 2001. "Economic Efficiency in Organic Farming: Evidence from Cotton Farms in Viotia, Greece," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 35-48, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & Kamal Karunagoda & Enamul Haque & L. Venkatachelam & Girish Nath Bahal, 2012.
"Addressing Long-term Challenges to Food Security and Rural Livelihoods in South Asia,"
2012-075, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & Kamal Karunagoda & Enamul Haque & L. Venkatachelam & Girish Bahal, 2013. "Addressing Long - term Challenges to Food Security and Rural Livelihoods in South Asia," Working Papers id:5330, eSocialSciences.
- Djokoto, Justice G., 2015. "Technical efficiency of organic agriculture: a quantitative review," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; cotton; data; Gujarat; maharashtra; punjab; UP; padday; non-parametric; economics; efficiency; organic farming; conventional farming; DEA analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2010-06-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .